The BHA offer several different types of membership
- Class A – Major offshore operators, commercial operators, private owners, HCGB, Emergency Services
- Class B – Airframe, engine and equipment manufacturers. Maintenance, sales and servicing companies. Offshore operational support services.
- Class C – Heliport and helipad operators and owners. Companies or organisations in sympathy with the objectives of the Board. Individual industry professionals.
- Class D – Charities or organisations with a connection to the aviation industry
- Class E – Granted for one year to newly formed operators
To become a member of the BHA, please complete the membership application form.
© 2021 The British Helicopter Association | Cookies | Privacy .
Disclaimer We update our site from time to time and the content will change; however, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date and we are under no obligation to update it.
Furthermore, we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.